Friday, June 29, 2012

DRAWSOME!



Hey, do you guys play Draw Something?  I have it on my iPhone but I'm sure you can get it on your iPad, or whatever platform you prefer.  It is So. Much. Fun.

Usually my drawings are all cockeyed stick people trying to demonstrate an action or an item ("harp", anyone?) but a couple of weeks ago I got all inspired and started showing off.  I admit, I kinda cheated... I opened a browser window and googled "Pluto" so I had a model to follow.  I just toggled back and forth until I had drawn a reasonable facsimile, and voila!!

Oh, and if you haven't played before, don't laugh too much at my shaky lines... you have to draw with your fingertip on your wee little phone screen, so it's tough to get it very precise.

If you play enough rounds, you can earn coins to get new colours.  OMG ISN'T THAT EXCITING?!  If you want to go a few rounds, hit me up: 12345shelley.  I need to build my portfolio so I need more examples of my wor..... BAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!  Okay, I can't say that with a straight face.  It's just for fun.

Wow, that was a lot of talking just about a game.  I ... I should stop now.

Bye!

Love Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...