Sunday, February 12, 2012

Making some good stuff over here



So I was digging around in my stash yesterday and I was finding so many cool things that I decided to put together a couple of journals for my etsy shop.   It's been really empty and lame for far too long.


You never really know what you have until you start exploring... at least that's been my experience.  No wonder this room is such a mess!


These books turned out so great that if they don't sell, I'll be more than happy to keep them for myself.  Hee!!  That's a win/win situation.  They fit perfectly in the hand, substantial enough to feel like you have something important yet small enough to tuck in your bag and take on the road.


I love the watercolor paper, and the different kinds of blank sheets, but probably my favourites are the bits of goodies that are stuck in, just begging to be doodled on and thickened up with souvenirs of the day.  I purposely used bigger rings than necessary so it has room to grow.

I'd love it if you would check them out.  Let me know what you think!  If they turn out to be popular I'll make a couple of bigger ones next time.  I still have plenty of stash left.

Here are a couple of sneak previews that aren't in the listings:




I hope you're having a fantastic weekend... I'm off to do all the chores I neglected while I was playing working on these.

Love Shelley!

2 comments:

  1. They are wonderful... They must have sold... OR, you are enjoing a cool journal... Love all the old stuff too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...