Sunday, April 26, 2009

An award-winning card!

Hey, check it out! I'm an award-winning card maker!!

I entered a contest at a local scrapbooking store a couple of months ago, and one of the cards I submitted won. I am now going to be interviewed by George Strombolopoulos, plus I get a year's supply of waffles.

No, not really. In fact, when I entered the contest, there wasn't even a category yet for "Best Get-Well Card," so I'm thinking the owner fixed it so that everyone who entered won a prize. So sweet!! I'm trying not to let my new-found fame go to my head, but seriously:




Would you have voted for me? Please have your people call my people and let them know.

Love Shelley!

PS: TOTALLY COPIED THIS ENTIRE CARD FROM HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...