Monday, March 30, 2009

So Far!

I'm on vacation from my real job this week, so guess what! I'm actually going to FINISH SOME CARDS and post them! I can sense your skepticism but here are a couple of cards that are done already, just to show you that I'm not totally full of it.

I started both the girl and boy versions of these baby cards several days ago, but it took me forever to finish them. On account of my indecisiveness. I just couldn't decide how to finish them up! It's a good thing this isn't my day job or I'd be living in a cardboard box down by the river.

But anyway! Here is the girl version:

I've been using those little flatback pearls on everything lately - I love them!
Here's the inside. I added the extra scallops for interest.

And now for the boy card:

This one's a little different - I gave it a bit of a shabby-chic look by inking all the edges. Is shabby-chic still cool? I hope so. Someone will surely tune me in if I was wrong. Right? : )


I love the little row of embossed buttons at the bottom of this one.
Anyway, that's all. FOR NOW. But like the Terminator, I'll be back.
Love Shelley!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...