Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I love this card - the shape, the crazy opening, and the magnets that keep it clipped shut. The colours are nice too! (Totally copied it, in case you think I'm tooting my own horn...)






I took my mom and my 4 year old son to the scrapbook store this afternoon and the owner was trying to engage Cameron in conversation the whole time we were there. Initially he was really shy and quiet, but eventually he loosened up and started chattering away with her. I was around the corner listening with amusement right up until she asked him what he does at daycare and he announced proudly, "WE DRINK WHISKY!"

1 comment:

  1. hi shelley! that's a funny story about your son! ahhh, from the mouths of babes, right?! hee hee! cute card...love the cupcake!!
    thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving such a sweet comment! i really appreciate your kind words.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...